Take a look at our February STCW students demonstrating a few techniques in their Fire Fighting and PST practical's. Remember working as a team is one of the most important factors when doing your Personal Survival Techniques as well as your Fire Fighting. If you are interested in doing your STCW call PYT today on +27 (0) 313074992 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our March stewardess girls really did an amazing job with their flower arrangements and their table settings, but lets not forget those early morning springbok shooters that the girls had to pour for each other. From their silver service to housekeeping these girls did an outstanding job. I wish them nothing but success in their yachting career.
If you would like to know more about the 3 week Stewardess course please contact us on:
Cape Town: email@example.com
- DUR: 4 - 13 July
- CPT: 23 June - 1 July
3 WEEK STEW
- DUR: 11 June - 1 July
- CPT: 13 June - 17 June (Stew only)
4 WEEK DECKHAND
DUR: 1 - 26 August / 5 - 30 September
4 WEEK STEWARDESS COURSE
- CPT: 6 June - 1 July / 1 August - 26 August
- DUR: 25 -29 April / 27 June - 1 July
- CPT: 6 - 10 June / 4 - 8 July
RIB (Cape Town stand alone)
- CPT: 20 June - 22 June / 4 July - 6 July
IYT MoY 200t limited
- DUR: 13 - 25 June
- CPT: 16 - 28 May
IYT MoY 200t Unlimited
- DUR: 25 - 30 April / 27 June - 2 July
- CPT: 30th May - 4 June
MEDICAL FIRST AID
- DUR: 22 - 24 June
- DUR: NAV & RAD 25 April - 13 May / HELM 16 - 18 May / ADV SS 19 - 21 May
- CPT: 23 May - 8 July
MASTERS 500t + CELESTIAL NAV
- DUR: 25 April - 13 May / 15 August - 23 September
- CPT: 4 July - 5 August / 8 August - 12 August (Master Celestial Prep)
4 WEEK DECKHAND
- Very pleased and happy with the 4 week deckhand course.
- The course was exceptional, had a great time. Sad to leave. All staff were exceptional.
PSS / PST
- I enjoyed the practical component. the material was presented in a manner which was easy to follow and understand.
- Interesting to see how it would be to float without a life jacket.