This module exposes the student to:
- Emergencies & Emergency Drills.
- Survival Craft.
- Life Saving Appliances.
- First Aid for Survivors.
- Helicopter rescue.
- Distress Signals & Communications.
- Rescue Boats.
- Practical Skills.
- Case Studies.
- Students will be instructed in the techniques & skills necessary to:
- Take charge of a survival craft or rescue boat during & after launch.
- Operate a survival craft engine.
- Manage survivors & survival craft after abandoning ship.
- Use locating devices, including communications & signalling apparatus & pyrotechnics.
- Apply first aid to survivors.
The module is presented over a 3 day period.
Certificate of Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats (Other than fast rescue boats) (Restricted) issued under Regulation VI/2 of STCW 1978 as amended. This note also provides information regarding updating of Advanced Sea Survival and Certificate of Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats (Other than fast rescue boats) (Restricted) certificates.
For further information please select the following link:
|Product Name (Product Code)||Price|
|ADVANCED SEA SURVIVAL (OOW-ASS-M-004)||USD 800.00|